This section describes the following types of common errors:
- Signon and IUI/API errors
- Connect:Direct DTF session establishment errors
- Connect:Direct DTF out-of-storage ABENDS
- Allocation and open errors
- Transmission errors
- Operator interface errors
For each type of error, information on probable causes, actions to take, and data to collect is provided.
Note: For information on initialization and license key errors, see Initialization Errors in the IBM® Connect:Direct® for z/OS® Configuration Guide that deals with errors that can occur when you start up. For errors related to security, see Troubleshooting Security Errors .