Node Record Maintenance
When you start the Secure Plus Admin Tool, the main screen is displayed.
The following table line commands are available to use on the nodes displayed:
- U Update node allows you to perform the following functions:
- I Insert node allows you to create a new remote node record. For more information, see Inserting a Node.
- H View History lists the individual dates including the time the selected node was updated.
- V View node allows you to view the remote node record.
- D Delete node allows you to delete the selected node. For more information, see Deleting a Remote Node Record.
- CL Clone Node – Allows for easy cloning (copy) an entire Parameter File or cloning single Remote records. For more information see, Cloning a parameter file.