Add Connect:Direct for Microsoft Windows Components
Before you can add a component, Connect:Direct® for Microsoft Windows must be installed.
After you install the product, you can change the installed components including repair a component that is corrupt, remove a component, or install an additional component.
To add, remove, or repair a Connect:Direct component:
- Start the Connect:Direct for Microsoft Windows installation.
- On the Welcome dialog, click Next.
- To install additional components:
- Select Modify and click Next.
- Select the component to add and enable This feature will be installed on local hard drive. Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.