If you selected S to display a statistics summary, the following Statistics Summary screen is displayed:
The first and second lines of each entry identify a Process by function, Process name and number, submitter node, other node, and user ID. The third line is the message ID, return code, ending date and time of that Process, P|SNODE, and IBM® Connect:Direct® Server that the Process ran on. The P|SNODE field will have either SNODE or PNODE depending on the record type as follows:
- Copy Term (CT) ------------- Node type of this record.
- Process Submit (PS) -------- Node it was submitted on (always PNODE).
- Process Term (PT) ---------- Node type of this record (always PNODE).
- Process Term (ZT) ---------- Node type of this record (always SNODE).
- Run Job (RJ) --------------- Node the job was submitted on.
- Run Task (RT) -------------- Node the task was run on.
- Submit within Process (SW) - Node the process was submitted on.
An asterisk (*) before the Process name indicates a nonzero return-code. You can type M next to the Process name to display a description of the message ID associated with the Process as in the following figure.