Uninstalling Connect:Direct for UNIX
Complete the following procedure to uninstall Connect:Direct® for UNIX:
- Copy and modify the installation options file and copy cdinstall_a to the deployment directory.
- Log in to the target system as root.
- Run cdinstall_a.
- Review the log file in the deployment directory (cdaiLog.txt).
- If cdinstall_a fails:
- Stop Connect:Direct with the command-line interface (or issue kill -9 <cdpmgr pid>).
- Under the root ID, issue rm -rf <Sterling Connect:Direct install directory>.
- Remove the deployment directory and contents.