Add a Node
To add a Connect:Direct® node:
- Select File > New Node. The Node
Properties dialog box displays:
- To add a node that is registered in the Active Directory:
- In Operating System, select Windows.
- Select the node to add from Active Directory
Nodes. The name, address, and port fields are automatically updated with information from the Active Directory list.
- To add a node that is not registered in the Active Directory:
- In the Name field, type the name of the Connect:Direct node you want to add.
- If necessary, change the value in Operating System.
- In Address, type the TCP/IP address of the new node.
- The Port field automatically defaults to 1363; if necessary, type in a different port number.
- To specify the new node as the default node, click Set as the Default Node.
- Click OK to save your settings and close Node Properties.
- Select File > Save to save the
new settings. Note: Changes made to node settings are not written to the Registry until you select Save.