Creating a Submit Statement
The Submit statement submits another Process from within a Process. The submitted Process can execute on either the PNODE or SNODE.
- From the Process Builder Summary page, select Submit and to display the Process Builder Submit Statement page.
- Type a label for the Submit step.
- Select whether the Process is submitted from the PNODE or on the SNODE.
- Type the full path and name of the Process. If the Process is on the PNODE, you can click to browse to it.
- Type a new 1-8 character name for the submitted Process, if you want to rename it when it executes.
- Click to return to the Process Builder Summary page.