IBM Sterling Connect:Direct® Integrated File Agent version
6.2 and its related software have the following features and enhancements:
Base Release (v6.2)
|New Features and Enhancements
|To install this software, you should go to the Passport Advantage website, and follow instructions described to complete the download.
- IBM Sterling Connect:Direct 6.2 adds an Integrated File Agent as an installation option.
Integrated File Agent provides users with these benefits:
- Since it is a component of Connect:Direct, Integrated File Agent's deployment - new deployment,
maintenance, upgrade and decommission- is included in Connect:Direct's deployment, and hence,
involves no additional work. This is true if Connect:Direct is deployed directly or through IBM
Sterling Control Center Director.
- Integrated File Agent's User Interface is integrated with Connect:Direct's Web Services UI, giving File Agent a modern
UI and making Integrated File Agent configuration intuitive.
- Integrated File Agent includes significant enhancements to Rules,
that make Rules more flexible and powerful. These include
- The watch directories to which a rule is applied are
- Whether a watch directory includes its sub-directories or not is configurable
- Process class and priority are optional
- Integrated File Agent comes with a simple process library hosted by Connect:Direct, supporting
process organization and control. For more information refer Connect:Direct for UNIX and Microsoft Windows.