Stopping Connect:Direct for Microsoft Windows from Connect:Direct Requester
To stop Connect:Direct® for Microsoft Windows from Connect:Direct Requester:
- Select Admin > Netmap to open the node you want to stop.
- Select Admin > Stop Node.
- Select one of the stop server options:
- Terminate processes at end of step—Stops Connect:Direct when all executing Process steps are complete. Writes statistics records, closes files, and shuts down Connect:Direct.
- Quiesce after active processes complete—Stops the server when all executing Processes are complete. No new Processes are started.
- Immediate orderly shutdown—Stops all activity, terminates Processes and connections, writes statistic records, closes files, and shuts down Connect:Direct.
- Force termination now—Forcibly terminates Connect:Direct. No attempt is made to terminate executing Processes or to write statistic records. All server resources are released. This is the least desirable way to stop the server.
- Click OK to stop the node. If the server is stopped, the icon in the Control Panel nodes view is unavailable.