Define a Default Node or Default User
To define a default node or default user:
- Take one of the following actions:
- To define a default node, highlight the node.
- To define a default user, highlight the user.
- Select Options > Set as Default to set the default node or user.
- Select File > Save to save the
settings. The default node or user is displayed in the main Client
Connection Utility window as bold text. Note: Changes made to node settings are not written to the Registry until you select Save.