Add a User
To add a new Connect:Direct® user:
- In the Client Connection Utility main window, select the node where you want to add a new user.
- Select File > New User to display
the User Properties dialog box.
- Type information into the following fields:
- Name—type the name of the new user. Either type the user name as defined in the Microsoft Windows setup, such as lmore, or type a fully qualified user name in the UPN format, such as email@example.com
- Password— type the password defined for the user.
- Verify Password—retype the password defined for the user.
- Click Remember Password to automatically reload the password when you attach as this user.
- Click Set as the Default User if you want the new user to be the default user for the node.
- Click OK to save the settings and close User Properties.
- If the verification password you typed does not match the initial password, you receive a message indicating that the passwords do not match. Retype the verification password and click OK.
- Select File > Save to save the
settings. Note: Changes made to node settings are not written to the Registry until you select Save.