Modifying and Submitting a Process Using the DF IUI Option
To modify a Process using the ISPF editor and submit the Process to the DTF:
- Choose option DF from the Primary Options Menu to display the Connect:Direct PROCESS DEFINITION screen.
- Type the member name of the Process.
Verify the library location and press Enter.
The PROCESS LIBRARY NAME field is required. If the member is located in the IBM® Connect:Direct® PUBLIB, type the library name that is displayed in the PUBLIC PROCESS LIB field in the PROCESS LIBRARY NAME field.
- After IBM Connect:Direct displays the Process in ISPF edit mode, make the desired changes.
- Press PF3 to return to the PROCESS DEFINITION screen.
- Specify case sensitivity. Case sensitivity applies to the SUBMIT command and the Process.
Take one of the following actions:
- To validate the Process without submitting it, type SUBV and refer to the table in Validating Processes from the SB, DF, and CF IUI Options for information on the results.
- To submit the Process, type SUBMIT (or SUB) on the command line and press Enter.