Monitoring FASP transactions
You can view the Copy Termination Record (CTRC) for detailed statistics. For example, you can verify FASP was used, what bandwidth was used, and which policy was used.
In the example below, note the following explanations:
- FASP=>Y indicates that FASP was used to transfer this file. FASP=>N would indicate TCP/IP was used.
- FSPL=>FAIR is the policy negotiated for this file transfer.
- FSBW=>1000000000 is the bandwidth negotiated for this file transfer (in bits per second).
- FMBC =>2 is the high water mark for the number of FASP buffers used
- FBCS =>16777216 is the FASP buffer size
- FSTH =>1073741824 is filesize threshold
- FSLP =>23708 is listen port used for FASP
PROCESS RECORD Record Id => CTRC Completion Code => 0 Message Id => SCPA000I Short Text => Copy step successful. Ckpt=>Y Lkfl=>N Rstr=>N Xlat=>N Scmp=>N Ecmp=>N CRC=>N FASP=>Y FSPL=>FAIR FSBW=>10000000000 FMBC=>2 FBCS=>16777216 FSTH=>1073741824 FSLP=>23708