Changing Keystore/Truststore using Web Console
This procedure describes steps to follow to configure IBM® Connect:Direct® Web Service to use a different Key Store. Before you begin the procedure, you must ensure that the Keystore is located on the same machine where IBM Connect:Direct Web Service is installed.
- Login to the Web Console as an Admin user.
- Click Certificates > Change Keystore to display Keystore configuration properties.
- Enter the complete absolute path of the changed Keystore. Note: You must not provide an empty Keystore path.
- Enter the changed Keystore password in Keystore Password. Note: The encryption key that will be used to encrypt the Keystore Password is automatically generated from backend.
- Enter the Key Certificate Password. For release 22.214.171.124 and later
Keystore and Key Certificate passwords can be different. However, all the Key Certificates
must have the same password.
To configure IBM Connect:Direct Web Service to use a different Truststore, click Certificates > Change trust store and follow the same procedure as described above. For a UI walk-through of this feature see, YouTube> IBM Connect:Direct.