Configuring and monitoring Connect:Direct for UNIX with Control Center
After you deploy Connect:Direct® for UNIX by any of the previous methods, use Control Center to quickly complete more configuration and to monitor the new Connect:Direct nodes. Control Center provides full functionality for configuring, monitoring, and analyzing your Connect:Direct servers.
Complete the following procedure to configure and monitor Connect:Direct nodes with Control Center.
- Configure secure connections from Control Center to the new Connect:Direct nodes with unique keycerts for each node. For more information, see the IBM Sterling Control Center System Administration Guide.
- Perform post-deployment configuration on these nodes.
For more information, see the IBM Sterling Control Center Configuration Management Guide.
- Add new Connect:Direct nodes to the netmaps of the existing nodes.
- Add Connect:Direct nodes to the netmaps of new nodes.
- Update the functional authorities on each node.
- Update the user proxies on each node.