Updating the Network Map while IBM Connect:Direct is Not Executing
You can update the network map using the network map source and the DGAJLOAD JCL which loaded the source at initialization.
You can only update the local node by performing the following steps:
- Change the network map source. The network map source is loaded at installation into $CD.SDGACNTL(NETMAP01)
- Stop IBM® Connect:Direct®.
- Delete and redefine the network map. Refer to the JCL in $CD.SDGAJCL(DGAJJDEF).
- Reload the network map. Refer to the JCL in $CD.SDGAJCL(DGAJLOAD).
- Restart IBM Connect:Direct.