Using Browser Interface to validate RESTful APIs
Follow the procedure below to access the Web Services RESTful APIs via. a browser interface.
- IBM® Connect:Direct® Web Service automatically generates RESTful API documentation during API creation.
- RESTful API documentation lists all RESTful API resources and operations that can be called on those resources.
1. Click the URL
2. The page prompts for the following details:
- IP/Hostname: Enter the Connect:Direct Server IP address
- Port: Enter the Connect:Direct Server Port
- UserID: Enter the User ID used to connect to the Connect:Direct Server
- Password: Enter the Password to connect to the Connect:Direct Server
- Protocol: Enter the connection protocol method. Possible values could be TCPIP, SSL, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2.
3. Click Sign In.