Copy a DBCS File from Microsoft Windows to VMESA Using the KSCXEBC Translation Table
The following PC-to-host DBCS translation uses the supplied translation table KSCXEBC This sample COPY statement copies a data set from a PC to a host Connect:Direct® for VM/ESA node.
- The copy step is named STEP01.
- The input data set is cataloged after successful completion of the Process.
- The DCB attributes specified in the TO clause of the COPY statement are used for file allocation.
- The SYSOPTS attribute specified in the TO clause of the COPY statement is used to define the supplied translation table KSCXEBC.
- UNIT has been specified on the PNODE only.