Identifying When to Run a Process
- Open the Process and click the Control tab.
- Specify the date to run the Process: Today,
select a specific Date, or identify a day to
run the Process
- Specify the time to run the task. Options include:
- Immediate to run the Process as soon as
it is activated. This option is only available if you selected Today or Date in
the Start Date field.
- Time to run the Process at a designated
time. Type a time to start the Process in the format hh:mm:ss.
- Click OK to save your changes and
close the dialog box or click another tab to continue defining other