Setting Security Options
Use the Security options to specify the user IDs and passwords needed to access the PNODE and the SNODE.
To set security options in the Requester:
- Double-click the Process to open it and click the Security tab.
- To set security for the PNODE, do the following:
- Type the PNODE user ID in the PNODE Userid fields.
- Type the PNODE password in the Password field.
- To set security for the SNODE, do the following:
- Type the SNODE user ID in the Snode Userid field.
- Type the SNODE password in the Snode Password fields.
- To change the password for the user ID on the SNODE, type the new password in the New Password field.
- Type the new password a second time in the Verify New Password field to validate the change.
- Click OK to close the dialog box or click one of the other tabs to continue modifying Process options.