Manage Processes Using a Work List
The Work List is a document containing a sequential list of Process submit requests. It may contain any of the commands that you can submit to the TCQ: send and receive file, submit a local or remote Process, submit a local or remote program, and submit a remote batch job. When you create these Processes, you can submit them directly to the TCQ or place them in a Work List for later submission.
You can use Work Lists in the following ways:
- Submit selected or all items in a Work List to the TCQ.
- Embed a Work List into another application and submit it using object linking and embedding (OLE).
- Specify substitution variables at the time you submit the Work List.
- Create, update, monitor, edit, or validate a Work List.
- Cancel Work List operations.
- Insert a task into a Work List