Adding a new Keystore and Key Certificate
If you wish to import a Key Certificate with a different password, you can add a new Key Store with a new Key Certificate:
- Create a new Keystore with a new Key Certificate.
- Change the Keystore from Web
Console or using following
java -jar ChangeKeystoreTruststoreAndUpdatePassword.jar Enter Admin Password: Please Select from below options: 1. Type K and Enter to Change Keystore OR Sync Keystore Password with CDWS. 2. Type T and Enter to Change Truststore OR Sync Truststore Password with CDWS. 3. Type C and Enter to Sync Key Certificate Password with CDWS. 4. Type Q and Enter to Exit. Enter your Choice: K Enter the complete path of Keystore: (including fileName(.jks)): Enter Keystore Password: Confirm Password: Keystore details updated successfully Press Y to Continue OR Q to Exit:Q Exiting the Utility.
application.propertiesfile and change the value of
server.ssl.key-aliasproperty with Key Certificate Alias to be used by Connect:Direct Web Services.
- Depending on your environment type, issue one of the following commands:
- In Windows, stop and start MFTWebservices from the Task manager for changes to take effect.
- In UNIX, issue the following command to stop and start MFTWebServices for changes to take effect.
% ./$CDWS_INSTALLATION_DIR$/bin/stopWebservice.sh % ./$CDWS_INSTALLATION_DIR$/bin/startWebservice.sh