Using IBM Connect:Direct in a test mode
You can enable a test mode for production instances of IBM® Connect:Direct® to perform the following functions:
- Test new applications and customer connections
- Prevent future production work from executing until testing is complete after you have terminated all active production work using the Flush Process command
- Resume regular production work after testing
- Control individual file transfers by application
- Enable and disable individual nodes and applications
While testing is being conducted, only Processes, particularly file transfers, involved with the testing activity are executed. No production data is transferred to applications being tested while at the same time no test data is transferred to production applications.