Disabling Connect:Direct Secure Plus
You can use this procedure to disable all nodes in a configuration or one remote node. Perform the following steps to disable Connect:Direct® Secure Plus:
- Do one of the following:
- To disable all nodes in a configuration, open the local node record.
- To disable one node, open the remote node record for that node.
- Click the Security Options tab.
- Click the Disable Secure+.
- Click OK to update the node record.
Note: In order to continue IBM Connect:Direct operations with IBM Connect:Direct disabled, both trading partners must disable Connect:Direct Secure Plus.