Adding or Modifying a Goto Statement
The Goto statement executes a jump to a specific statement that occurs later in a Process. This statement cannot be used to loop to a statement earlier in the Process. Use the Goto statement with the step label to define the location of the statement in the Process.
To add or modify a Goto statement:
- Take one of the following actions:
- To create a new Goto statement, select Process > Insert > Goto and enter the statement label in the Target Label field.
- To modify an existing statement, double-click the Goto statement in the Process window.
- To add or modify optional comments, click the Comments tab and type the comment.
- Click OK to save the Process. The Goto statement is displayed in the Process window.