Using the Output Display
Through the output display, you can accomplish the following tasks:
- View details associated with a Process
- View the condition that caused a warning flag on a Process
- Change the order of fields displayed
To use the output display:
Do one of the following:
- To view the detail fields associated with a Process, double click the Process summary line
- To view the condition which caused the warning flag on a Process,
select the flagged Process. The condition is posted at the bottom
of the display.Note: You cannot change the size of the rows.
- To change the order of the fields in your display, select the heading of the field you want to move, point the mouse at the heading, and drag and drop the column to its new location. You may move any column. After you close the reformatted display, that format becomes your default format.