Statistics Report Output
Each line in the Statistics report represents a statistics record. The following information is displayed for each record type.
|Log Date/Time||The date and time the statistics record was created.|
The record category.
CAEV—Specifies that the record is related to an event, such as a Connect:Direct® shutdown.
CAPR—Specifies that the record is related to a Process.
|Rec ID||The type of statistics records, such as Copy Termination records or Connect:Direct initialization event records.|
Some of the most common Rec ID (Identifiers) are listed below. Other Rec IDs are typically derived from the first 4 letters of a message ID. The message text will provide the necessary details.
|CMOT||Event||Client manager comm termination|
|CSPE||Event||Strong Password Encryption|
|CTRC||Process||Copy Termination Record|
|FMSD, FMRV||Process||FMH sent / received|
|IFED, RJED, RTED, SBED, PSED||Process||Step ended for IF / RUN TASK / RUN JOB / SUBMIT / other|
|LSST, RSST||Process||Local / remote step started|
|NUIC, NUIS||Event||Server Startup|
|NUTR, NUT1, NUT2, NUTC, NUIS||Event||Server Shutdown|
|PMIP, PMST, PMED||Event||Process manager initializing / started / ended|
|PMMX||Event||TCQ max age processing|
|PSTR, PRED, PERR, PRIN, PFLS, PSAV||Event||Process started / ended / error / interrupted / flushed / saved|
|QCxx||Event||TCQ change (xx typically identifies the new queue)|
|SCNT||Event||Concurrent session count|
|SLFA, CHFA, DLFA, AUPR||Event||Select / change / delete functional authorities|
|SLIP, IPPR, RFIP||Event||Select / update initparms|
|SLNM, CHNM, NMPR||Event||Select / change netmap|
|SLPX, CHPX, DLPX||Event||Select / change/ delete proxy|
|SMIN, SMED||Event||Session manager initialized / ended|
|SRSP, STRS||Event||Select process / statistics response|
|SSTR, SEND, SERR||Event||Session started / ended / error|
|SUBP, CHCG, DELP||Process||Submit / change / delete process|
|TRON, TROFF||Event||Trace on / off|
Other fields displayed depend on the record type.
You can accomplish the following tasks through this display:
- To redefine the selection criteria, click the Criteria button.
- To see the detail fields associated with the Process, double-click on the Process summary line.
- To change the size of a field in your display, point the mouse at the boundary edge of the heading of the field you want to change. While holding down the mouse button, move the mouse horizontally until the width of the field is as desired.
- To change the width of a row, move the cursor to the line between any of the line numbers. While holding down the mouse button, move the mouse vertically until the width of the row is as desired.
- To change the order of the fields in the display, select the heading of the field you want to move, press SHIFT, point the mouse at the heading, and drag and drop the column to its new location. You can move any column.
After you close the reformatted display, that format becomes the default format.