Creating a Process Monitor
To create a Process Monitor:
- Select File > New > Process Monitor.
- Do one of the following:
- To monitor all Processes, select All Processes.
- To monitor only those Processes that meet certain criteria, select Filter Using Selection Criteria Pages. Define the criteria based on the options on the remaining property pages.
- To refresh the monitor at specified intervals, select the Refresh every _ seconds option and enter the interval from 1-999 seconds.
- To monitor new data that was created since the Process Monitor was closed, select Refresh on open.
- Select the node on which to monitor Processes in the Node field.
- Click OK.