Post Deployment Configuration
The post deployment configuration steps can be performed via:
- Connect Direct Web services
- Login to the Connect Direct Web services using the master node IP/External IP address and the host ports to which container API and server ports are mapped to. For configuration steps, see Connect:Direct Web Services Help Videos.
Issue the following command to get the external IP address
kubectl get svc
- Attaching to the containerFollow the steps given below:
- Issue the following command to get the pod
kubectl get pods -n <namespace>
- Issue the following command to attach to the
kubectl exec -it <pod name> bash
- Go to the installation path /opt/cdunix and complete the steps followed to configure conventional Connect:Direct for Unix here, Administering Connect:Direct for UNIX.
- Issue the following command to get the pod name