Creating an application version
You can create an application version.
About this task
To create an application version:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose System Administration > Application Version. The Application Version window displays in the work area.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Application Version Details pop-up window displays.
- In Application Code, enter the code associated with the application as you want it to appear in the drop-down menus. This is a mandatory field.
- In Application Version, enter the application version as you want it to appear in the drop-down menus. This is a mandatory field.
- In Application Version Description, enter a brief description of the application version.
- Choose the Save icon.