Modifying a custom common code's values
You can modify a custom common code's values.
About this task
To modify a custom common code value:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Presentation > Custom Common Codes. The Custom Common Codes window displays in the work area.
- Select the applicable custom common code and choose the View Values icon. The Common Codes pop-up window displays.
- Locate the applicable code value and choose the Details icon. The common code's Details pop-up window displays.
- In Short Description, enter a brief description of the code value.
- In Long Description, enter a more detailed description of the code value.
- Choose the Save icon.