Specifying a transaction as externally-triggered
You can create an externally-triggered extended transaction.
About this task
To create an externally-triggered extended transaction:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Transactions tab.
- From the Transaction Details window, choose the Externally Triggered tab.
- Check "This transaction is triggered from external systems" to indicate that this in an externally-triggered transaction.
- From the Services Triggering This Transaction list, choose the Create New icon. The Service List pop-up window displays.
- Select the services that trigger the transaction and choose the Add Service to Transaction icon. The services are added to the Services Triggering This Transaction list.
- Continue to enter information in the applicable transaction fields. Refer to Table 1 for field level descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.