Adding a drop status to an extended transaction
You can add drop statuses to extended transactions. This status moves the document from the current transaction to the next transaction's pickup status.
About this task
Note: While you cannot add pickup statuses or drop statuses to a system transaction, you can use an extended status as a pickup or drop status as long as its base status is included in the transaction's pickup or drop statuses.
To add a drop status to a transaction:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Transactions tab.
- From the Transaction Detail window, choose the Drop Statuses tab.
- Choose the Create New icon. The Select
Status pop-up window displays.
Note: If the transaction has been derived from an abstract transaction, the drop statuses populating the list are determined by the drop status filter as defined in the derived transaction's base transaction.
- Select the drop status you want to add to the transaction.
- Choose OK.