Creating an extended status
You can create an extended status.
About this task
To create an extended status:
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Statuses Tab.
- Expand the Statuses branch.
- Select the applicable status and choose the Create New icon. The Status Detail window displays in the work area.
- In Status, enter the extension number. This number must be sequential with any other existing extended statuses.
- In Status Name, enter the name of the extended status.
- Choose the Save icon.