Send external demand updates action
The Send External Demand Updates action is invoked by the EXTERNAL_DEMAND_CHANGE event on the Order server. This action invokes the SendExternalDemandUpdates service, which sends output messages to a generic JMS queue. The following steps describe how to locate this action in the Applications Manager.
- From the Applications menu of the Applications Manager, click Application Platform.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, double-click Process Modeling.
- Click the General tab. In the Process Types swimlane, right-click the General process type, and click Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the General process type.
- Click the Actions tab.
- Expand the Promising Server Integration branch.
- Right-click Send External Demand Updates, and click details. The Action Detail window displays in the work area.