The ProcessExternalDemandUpdates service is responsible for creating demands on the Promising server. The following steps describe how to locate this service in the Applications Manager.
- From the Applications menu of the Applications Manager, click Application Platform.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, double-click Process Modeling.
- Click the General tab. In the Process Types swimlane, right-click the General process type, and click Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the General process type.
- Click the Service Definitions tab.
- Expand the Promising Server Integration branch.
- Right-click ProcessExternalDemandUpdates, and click details. The Service Detail window displays in the work area.