The CancelOrderXML service publishes the changeOrder API input XML in order to cancel the order on the same JMS queue that is configured as a part of CreateOrderXML service.
The following steps describe how to locate the CancelOrderXML service in the Applications Manager.
About this task
- From the Applications menu of the Applications Manager, click Application Platform.
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, double-click Process Modeling.
- Click the Order Fulfillment process type. The Repository Details window and work area display for the Order Fulfilment process type.
- Click the Service Definitions tab.
- Expand the Edge Deployment branch.
- Right-click CancelOrderXML, and click details. The Service Detail window displays in the work area.
- Click the JMS sender and enter the values for the JMS queue parameters. These are same parameters that are configured as part of CreateOrderXML service.