Deleting pack shipment shortage resolution
You can delete an existing pack shipment shortage resolution.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Store Packing Rules menu, and then click Pack Shipment Shortage Resolution. The Pack Shipment Shortage Resolution window opens. You can view the existing pack shipment shortage resolutions.
- Select the shortage resolution that is not in use, click Delete,
and confirm the deletion. The store associate will no longer be able
to use this shortage resolution while packing a shipment. Deleting a rule that is being used in the application can cause errors while packing a shipment.