Deleting unpack reason
You can delete an existing unpack reason.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Store Unpack Rules menu, and then click Unpack Reasons. The Unpack Reasons window opens. You can view the existing unpack reasons.
- Select the reason that is not in use, click Delete, and confirm
the deletion. The store associate will no longer be able to use this reason to unpack
products. Deleting a rule that is being used in the application can cause errors during the unpack process.