Payment processing transactions
Certain standard time-triggered transactions enable Sterling Order Management System Software to exchange financial information with external systems.
- Create Order Invoice - Creates one or more invoices for an order. It is a derived transaction and is recommended to be used in scenarios where invoices are not linked to shipments (such as Return).
- Create Shipment Invoice - Creates one or more invoices for the shipment. It is a derived transaction and is recommended to be used to create invoices against shipments.
- Payment Execution - Processes all requests that are pending authorization and charging. It reads all open requests for authorization and charges and invokes the appropriate user exits for executing the request.
- Payment Collection - Analyzes the orders and determines the amount for which an authorization or charge request(s) should be created.
- Send Invoice - Publishes invoice data that can be directed to external accounts receivable systems. The invoice can be published when it is created or after the payment has been collected.