Each order has a payment status, such as AUTHORIZED, INVOICED, or PAID. This status is associated with the order.
Payment status can have one of the following values:
- AWAIT_PAY_INFO - The payment information was not available at order creation or during authorization or charging. An order can also go to this state if the provided payment methods are insufficient to cover the order amount or the amount to be refunded.
- AWAIT_AUTH - Part of the order amount is pending authorization.
- REQUESTED_AUTH - The authorization request has been sent, but a reply has not been received from the payment system. This status only occurs in asynchronous environments.
- REQUESTED_CHARGE - A charge request has been sent, but a reply has not been received from the payment system. This status only occurs in asynchronous environments.
- AUTHORIZED - The order amount is less than or equal to the authorized amount. When delayed reauthorization is configured, a status of AUTHORIZED indicates that the order can move through the pipeline, but may not indicate full authorization.
- INVOICED - The order is invoiced completely and there is no open order amount.
- PAID - The payment was collected for the order.
- FAILED_AUTH - An authorization request failed.
- FAILED_CHARGE - A charge request failed.
- NOT_APPLICABLE - Either the document type of the order does not require payment processing, or the seller organization does not require payment processing.