Modify lead origin for an opportunity
You can modify a previously added Lead Origin for an Opportunity, using the Opportunity Lead Origin screen.
About this task
Note: The fields marked with * in the New Value dialog box are mandatory.
- Navigate to the Opportunity Lead
Origin screen. To navigate to the Opportunity Lead Origin screen,
perform the following steps:
The Opportunity Lead Origin screen is displayed. Existing lead origins, if any, are displayed.
- Log in to Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page, expand the Opportunity menu, and then click Manage Opportunity Lead Origin.
- For the lead origin you want to modify, double-click the Short Description or
the Description text
box. Note: You cannot modify the content in the Value box.
- In the Short Description box, modify the brief description of the reason as you want it to appear throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Short Description box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique short description.
- In the Description box, modify the detailed description of the reason. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.