About this task
To share directories, perform the following steps:
- Select one of the machines as the “primary machine”. Allocate a directory on this machine to provide the shared location.
- Share this location so that all members of
the cluster have access to it:
- Windows: share this directory to the other machines
- UNIX: use NFS to share the directory
- On all machines, mount the file system so
that all cluster members have the same mount point to this directory.
- Under DEBS_shared/, create a sub-directory
for each of the categories shown in the configuration file (loadable,
writable, and so on), for example:
and set that value in the configuration file, for example: