Directory and file organization
Sterling.war Web application
is deployed to the servlet container, it is deployed into a directory,
debs_home, that you specify during the deployment or which
the servlet container sets. This section describes the organization
of the sub‑directories under
Beneath this directory, a sub-directory is created
for the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler application
when the Web application is deployed. This directory is the Web application
directory for the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler. We refer to it as
- A locale directory for each supported
locale. Each locale may be expressed as <la>_<CO>, where la is one of the standard language codes
and CO is one of the standard country or region or region code
example: en_US or fr_CA. For a locale, the corresponding directory
debs_home/Sterling/la/CO/. This directory contains:
- css/: holds the cascading style sheets used by the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler.
- images/: holds common images used by the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler.
- htdocs/: holds the HTML templates, images for the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler.
- dXML/: holds the DTDs for the dXML message types.
- htdocs/: a directory for content that can be served up directly by the servlet container or Web server. Content stored here should not be locale‑specific.
- j2ee/: a directory to hold local copies of the J2EE DTDs.
- WEB-INF/: holds all the configuration files
used by the server. It contains the following subdirectories:
- bizobjs/: holds the business object DTDs. These DTDs are used to validate XML messages. The DTDs can be generated automatically by the generateDTD target provided by the SDK.
- classes/: holds the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Java™ classes.
- commerceone/: used as part of Commerce One integration.
- converters/: holds the configuration files used in message conversion.
- data/: holds data provided as part of the reference implementation.
- extralib/: holds class libraries that are needed for implementation work, but that should not be used at runtime.
- integrator/: holds the configuration files for IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator.
- lib/: holds the Java class libraries used by the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Web application.
- lib/winnt/: this holds any Windows-specific DLL files that are required.
- messages/: holds the DTDs for the Sterling message family.
- properties/: holds the Comergent.xml file and the other configuration files used to set the configuration of the server.
- rosettanet/: contains the DTD and XML files that define the RosettaNet messages supported by the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler.
- schema/: holds the XML files that specify the schema for your implementation.
- stylesheets/: holds the XSL files used to translate messages from one message family to another.
- templates/: holds the text templates used to generate messages such as email notifications.
- web/: holds most of the JSP pages, HTML pages
and support files for the applications. It has the following structure:
/locale/ directories for each of the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler applications. Each locale supported by your implementation of the Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler must have its own set of JSP pages in its corresponding locale directory.
Each locale may be expressed as <la>_<CO>, where la is one of the standard language codes and CO is one of the standard country or region or region example: en_US or fr_CA. For a locale, the corresponding directory is
- x509/: holds the certificates used to authenticate SSL sessions.