Deleting a service level indicator
You can delete an existing time threshold.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Service Level Indicators menu, and then click Service Level Indicators For Pickup Orders or Service Level Indicators For Ship Orders. The appropriate window opens. You can view the existing service level indicators.
- Select the threshold that is not in use, click Delete, and confirm
the deletion. The mobile store associate will no longer be notified for this threshold during
backroom pick. Deleting a threshold that is being used in the application can cause errors during the backroom pick process.