Modify pricing exclusivity group
You can modify a previously added pricing exclusivity group, by using the Pricing Exclusivity Group screen.
About this task
- Navigate to the
Pricing Exclusivity Group screen.
To navigate to the Pricing
Exclusivity Group screen, perform the following steps:
The Pricing Exclusivity Group screen is displayed. Existing pricing exclusivity groups, if any, are displayed.
- Log in to Business Center as a system administrator or a system setup administrator.
- From the System Setup home page, expand the Pricing menu, and then click Pricing Exclusivity Group.
- For the pricing exclusivity group you want to modify, double-click
the Group Name or the Group Description text box.
Note: You cannot modify the content in the Group ID box.
- In the Group Name box, modify the name of the pricing exclusivity group as you want it to be displayed throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Group Name box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique identifier name.
- In the Group Description box, modify the description of the pricing exclusivity group. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.