Delete an extended entity attribute
As an administrator, you can delete an extended entity attribute from the child node of an extensible object.
About this task
- Navigate to the Object Extensibility
screen. To navigate to the Object Extensibility screen, perform the
The Object Extensibility screen is displayed.
- Log in to Business Center as an administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page, expand the Customizations menu, and then click Object Extensibility.
- From the Extensible Objects tree,
navigate to the child node of the extensible object from which you
want to delete an entity attribute. The details are displayed in the Extended Attributes panel.
- In the Extended Attributes panel, select the check box
adjacent to the entity attribute you want to delete, and then click
the Delete button. Note: The Delete button is enabled only when the selected child node of the extensible object has one or more entity attributes, which are in either the Draft or Active status. When you delete an extended entity attribute in the Active status, the status of the entity attribute is changed to Pending Deletion. When you delete an entity attribute that is in Draft status, it is removed from the Extended Attributes panel.