Disassociate a target from a subscription
If you no longer have use for a target, you can disassociate that target from a subscription.
About this task
To disassociate a target from a subscription:
to the Subscription Details screen. To navigate to the Subscription
Details screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an administrator or a user with data synchronization permissions.
- The application
home page is displayed. In the Data
Synchronization dashlet, click Find Subscription.
The Subscription Search screen is displayed.
- In the Subscription Search screen, click Search, or enter the search criteria to narrow down the search results, and click Search to complete a basic search.
- The subscriptions
that match the search criteria are displayed. Each of the listed subscriptions
is a hyperlink. Click the subscription to view its details.
The Subscription Details screen is displayed.
- Select the Targets tab. Select the target that you want to disassociate from a subscription.
- Click Delete. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to disassociate the selected target from the subscription.