Adding customer pickup verification criteria
You can add a customer pickup verification criterion that the store associate can use to authenticate the customer.
- Perform the following steps to view
store administration rules:
- Log on to Business Center as a system administrator.
- From the Organization menu, select the organization for which you want to apply the rules.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Store Administration menu. A list of store administration rules is displayed.
- Expand the Customer Pickup Rules menu and then click Customer Pickup Verification Criteria. The Customer Pickup Verification Criteria window opens. You can view the existing customer pickup verification criteria.
- Click Add to create a new customer pickup verification criterion. The New Value window opens.
- In the Verification Criteria field, enter a value to identify the criterion.
- In the Verification Criteria Name field, enter a name that helps the store associate select the criterion.
- In the Verification Criteria Description field, describe the criterion.