Modify the exclusion conditions of global pricing exclusion
You can modify the exclusion conditions that are added for excluding the items from the pricing rule adjustments.
About this task
To modify the exclusion conditions:
- Navigate to the Global Pricing Exclusion screen.
To navigate to the Global Pricing
Exclusion screen, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Business Center as a pricing administrator.
- The application home page is displayed. Click the Pricing tab.
- From the Pricing home page, click Manage
Global Pricing Exclusion in the Pricing dashlet.
The Global Pricing Exclusion screen is displayed.
- Modify the information in the Conditions tab,
Table 1. The following table describes the fields in the conditions tab of the global pricing exclusion screen: Field Header Exclude all the items which satisfy any of the following conditionsFrom the Exclusion Conditions panel, select the conditions under which you want to exclude all the items from the pricing rule adjustments. Based on the selection made in the drop down, the corresponding functions are populated dynamically. You can select one of the following options from the drop down list.
- Item List
By default, Category is selected in the drop down. To create multiple conditions, click Add Condition. However, you must define a condition completely before adding a new condition.
- If you select Attribute from the drop down, perform the following
- Click the Search icon to search for the attribute. The Select Attribute dialog box is displayed.
- Select the attribute for the Pricing Rule, specify the value for the selected attribute and click Select.
To remove an item attribute from the exclusion condition, click the Remove icon corresponding to the item attribute you want to remove.For example, if you select the Attribute as Display Specifications> Aspect Ratio from the Select Attribute dialog box, and select the value for Aspect Ratio 16:9 all the items which are specified as Aspect Ratio 16:9, will be excluded from the pricing rule while applying adjustments.
- If you select Category from the drop down, perform the following
- Click the Search icon to search for the category. The Category dialog box is displayed.
- Select the category and click Select.
For example, if you select the category as Audio and Video>Television, from the Category dialog box, all the items which belongs to the Television category will be excluded from the pricing rule while applying adjustments.
To remove a category from the exclusion condition, click the Remove icon corresponding to the category you want to remove.
- If you select Item List from the drop down, perform the following
- Click Add to add items to the items list.
- The Item Search dialog box is displayed. Search for the item using the basic search or the advanced search option.
- Click Save.
For example, if you select Plasma Television and Advanced Universal remote from the Item Search dialog box, the items will be excluded from the pricing rule while applying adjustments.
To remove an item, select the item you want to remove and click Remove.
If you have added more than 15 items to the Items list, a View More link is displayed. Click the View More link to view the complete list of items added to the criteria.
- Click Save.